Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, February 12, 2007

I finished it...

Nathan's first year album...yep, I finally got it done. Marion stayed home with the kids and I went scrapbooking and finally finished Nathan's album.

I was curious to see how I did...everyone says the second gets far less and I wanted to see if I managed to even come close. So once I had all his pictures scrapped, I counted the pages. Then I went to Abi's book and counted her pages. The result:

Nathan: 38 pages
Abigail: 51 pages
13 pages different!

I didn't think that was TOO bad...especially when you consider that Abi had 6 pages of baby shower pictures that Nathan did not have...I can't help that! I also noticed that on some of Abi's pages I had two pages for crawling and rolling where with Nate I put those together. Alot of the same events though!

Now I just have to get caught up on our family album. I think I am three years behind there! Again, not bad considering I know some people who are decades behind ;-)