Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cooking Day - Update

Well, for those of you who have been wondering how the cooking day thing is going...I am now 17 out of 17 in the good with Marion!

What I mean is, we did our last 14 days and Marion LOVED all the meals...he thought they were all just fabulous...and they lasted us till the 27th of February...a lot longer then 14 days! So I did a second menu set for about the same cost as the first and so far, Marion is still on board! He thinks they are just great well balanced meals and he says I am alot less stressed at meal times. So I guess that in itself is good.

I am still doing the two week meal plans they have in the book. The second cooking day was alot like the first in that I started around 8:30 or 9:00 and had everything done and cleaned up by 4:00! I think I'd like to try the month cooking day, but I think it will take me two days to actually complete all the cooking. I think it would be easy to divide it up as you could just do the Chicken meals one day, and the Beef and other meals the next. We'll have to see the next time around. They have one more meal plan for two weeks which is a low fat plan. So we will see.

Well, better go. Hope you are all having a great day!