Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm Done!

Well, I am done with my first two week cooking day!  YEAH!  I started at around 8:30 this morning, took time to go to town and have lunch with Marion and the kids and have everything in the freezer and all the dishes cleaned up by 4:00 this afternoon.  Not too bad. 

 

I am pretty excited about some of the dishes.  They are not what I would call or regular ones but they all sounded really good.  And now the house smells like a great mixture of all those dishes.  I can’t tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing J 

 

Anyway, just thought I’d update you all on how my first cooking day went.  The kids did great with one or two exceptions.  They helped wash dishes, sorted Tupperware, and just generally played in the kitchen while I cooked.  Eventually I had to take away all the chairs and stools and anything else they could stand on because they were starting to get hungry and wanted to get into all the dishes.  Then there was the time around lunch time when it was time to start picking up the kitchen so we could go to lunch and by that time they were tired and hungry and didn’t want to obey so that was a tense moment but overall, I have to say they did VERY WELL!

 

I think I am going to go put my feet up and rest as the kids are still napping (they had a late lunch and nap today).  Bye!