Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cooking Day

Okay we will see how this works...I decided to do this Once a Month Cooking thing, though they have a plan for a two week cooking which is what I am actually doing. I went and shopped today and I have been working on my prep stuff today and then tomorrow is cooking day where I am supposedly going to make 14 entrees for the next two weeks. There are a few things that I am "saving" on and we'll see how they turn out...for instance, the recipes called for frozen bread dough and I decided to make my own or the recipes called for canned cream soup which Marion does not like and I am skipping that...so I'll have to let you know how it all turned out.

I spent a little over $100 today at the story buying the ingredients, cereal, yogurt and a few other basics (eggs, milk, seasonings, etc) and I figure this was for one meal a day and we'll still have to have lunches or whatever so we'll see how this pans out. I'll let you know if it really saves us or not.