Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, January 22, 2007

Expecting #3

Surprise! Sure enough, we had a doctor appointment today and he confirmed that we are expecting our third child! I am showing quite a bit already and after examination he decided that an ultrasound should be done to confirm the due date of August 29th. The ultrasound will be tomorrow and I'll let everyone know if I find out anything different.

On other news, Abigail said the cutest thing the other day. Marion was rocking Nathan and Abigail was trying to talk with him when she said "Daddy, you look me when you talk". It was pretty imaginative on her part...I don't think I have ever told her that and Marion said he hasn't so she came up with that all on her own.

Well, we will get a ticker at the top of the page to show the progress of our little one so you all can follow along in the count down with us. Have a great evening!