Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nathan's 15 Month Check Up

Well, he made it through though he really doesn't like all the attention he gets at the doctor. The ladies at the desk said they could hear an unhappy camper in the back.

So, how did he do? He weighed in at 22 lbs 12 oz and was 78 cm tall which I found out was 30.7 inches when I got home. He is still in the 25% of weight and 50% of height. The doctor said he was still on the same curve so he wasn't concerned about the 25% weight. I asked if I should be feeding him anything more and he said not really, if he eats well that is good enough.

Nathan had a fever last night but today it was down and the doctor said he couldn't tell there was any sign of anything that would be of alarm. So we'll just see what happens with that.

Overall, Nathan is in good health and got a great report!