Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Tickers

Well, what do you think of our new tickers...I have just discovered such fun things to add to our blog and I am sure as I learn more I will add more fun things or change the ones we have. I hope you enjoy watching as the days are counted down to these fun events.

Nathan has his 15 month check up today and so I'll try to give everyone an update when we get back home from that. He had a strange thing happen yesterday and I haven't figured out what is going on yet, but he had a fever of 103 last night but then this morning his temp was back to 96.8 and hasn't risen since? I don't know if it was my thermometer or what? I've switched thermometers and so we will see...

Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Post later after the doctor appt.