Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jonathan's one year check up...

Yes, I know, I am running behind on this...but hey...at least I got him in while he was one!

Anyway, we took him in for his check up and he is doing great! He weighed 25 pounds and was 30 inches long and had a head circumfrance of 18!

From what my charts say, that makes him 75% in weight and 50% in height. Though I think the doctor said he was more like 80% in weight and 60% in height but I think the difference was between charting him at 12 months or 13 months.

Anwyay, he had a good check up and entertained us all with blowing great bubbles with his spit!