Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Updating....

Okay, today is an updating day...I'm going to try to get several things updated on here. It has only been three weeks since I last updated about Jonathan's birthday but I've heard from a few of you so here we go!

Seriously, the biggest thing going on around our house is sicknesses...Mommy is SOOOOO tired of sickness! Fortunately, as of late it has been more Mommy than the kids, and she is thankful for that even though she hasn't felt well.

Other general things happening:

Abigail is continuing in preschool. She is doing well with her phonics and memory verses and we are very excited to see her continuing to love learning.

Nathan has finally accomplished his potty training. He has had several nights dry with pull ups for over a week and two successful dry nights with undies only! Praise God! That has been a huge relief.

Jonathan has his seventh tooth and is trying to talk...actually he talks up a storm but you can't understand most of what he says...tehre are obvious times that it sounds like he is saying things like 'I did it', 'I go', or 'I got it' but they are not clear. He also has his own way of saying thank you and loves to play the game where he hands something to you, you give it back and say thank you then it repeats with him saying thank you. Grandma Schlatter also got him to say doggie and kitty.

The kids have loved the mild winter and beg to go outside whenever they can, which Mommy gladly lets them do. I don't know what we will do with Jonathan though for he struggles to walk in shoes and we have far to many stickers for him to be outside crawling around. I have been trying to work on the walking with shoes thing...but they just throw his balance off.

Well, those are the generals...now, let's get to the specific events of the last few weeks...