Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Winter Picnic

How many times do you see a family out picnicing in February?

Well, that is what we did the other day! It was a beautiful day out and the kids thought it would be fun to have dinner outside. So, we loaded up the picnic basket that Abigail got for her birthday last year, and headed out side.

(Mind you, this was a time when Mommy was rather ill and so she sat on the swing while the rest of them ate their sandwiches. And because we had to do this early to take advantage of the warm weather, Jonathan was still napping inside.)

They had a great time watching planes pass overhead and trying to play fetch with Spottie!








I don't know what exactly this was all about, but it was cute as they were laying right beside each other with their heads together like they were snuggling.