Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, February 20, 2009

Scarecrows, Cowboys, & Pirates

Yes, indeed, we have had quite the range of characters visit our house lately. The kids have been using their imaginations like never before.

I'd like to assure you that neither I nor Daddy had anything to do with any of these costumes (I did help them tie the bandanas on...but they brought it to me...that is the ONLY thing I did to help them.)

THE SCARECROWS:





















(you can't see them very well in the above picture, but Abigail had on Daddy's work boots.)





















(Nathan really wanted his hands to hang out like Abigails, but couldn't quite make the short sleeves do what he wanted.)

COWBOY & COW:

I walked into the dining room to see Abigail 'saddled' on the dinosaur with Nathan's backpack, the rope twirling, and Nathan mooing.
















Below, Cowgirl Abigail captures her runaway cow. (I took the picture as I reprimanded her for having the rope around his neck...we don't allow that...most of the time they put the rope around the chest...but apparantely she couldn't get it there while he was on all fours.)

















THE PIRATES:
The first two pics are of the kids, just dressed up...

Then I had them say 'ARGH' like a pirate...this is what resulted:





Now...ain't that just adorable!