Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Sarah Grace - An Ultrasound

We got to see the Baby today!  

We found out we are having A GIRL!  

Sarah Grace Schlatter

Unfortunately, we did not get very many good shots of Sarah to share with you, but I did get a few from the video they gave us.  I tried to label them to make it easier for those who are not familiar with ultrasound pictures to hopefully see our little girl.



This is the ONLY 3D picture we got!
It's not the best, but we are thankful we got at least this one!



We were there for about a half hour, but the lady spent a tremendous amount of time doing diagnostic measurements, so we only got a few 'baby shots' work putting into a video.  Here is our short version!



Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter