Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Naturally Flavored Water

So my SIL introduced me to this new idea...and I'm loving it!  

If you click on the link below the picture, it will take you to the site that tells you all about it, but basically it is water that is infused with fruit and herbs.  I tried a Strawberry Mint infusion and it was AMAZING!  I actually liked it a bit better when it was first mixed (only a few hours of infusion) than I did after it sat for a day, but it was still yummy both times!

My next one is going to be a citrus infusion to see if I can use up some grapefruit I have in the house.  I might have to add a bit of sweetness from Stevia on that one!  But we'll see...I'm going to add in lemons and grapefruit and maybe some limes!  I've also thought about trying the pineapple mint one as I have lots of mint growing in my barrel outside my door.

I am SO excited about the endless possibilities to making water infusions...especially since we are trying to cut out juices, sodas, and other sugary drinks!  This was a very TIMELY discovery and I am so very grateful for it!  Thanks K!

teaserIMG_1838.JPG
Naturally Flavored Water

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter