Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Update on Baby Sarah

So we had our 30 week appointment in Partridge this week.  It was a bit different as Marion had to work in the fields and so I went down with Elizabeth, Jonny and E, while Abi and Nate went with Grandma Schlatter to Summer Reading for the day.

Our trip down turned into quite the adventure as we forgot to fill up with gas and I took a wrong turn and ended up in Tipton, Kansas.  We had never gone to Tipton before, so I knew I was not in the right place.  I called the Farmer and he told me he thought we'd be okay without back tracking but to look at the map...but we didn't have a map!  We searched the whole van and didn't find one, so we turned around, went the few miles back to Tipton and drove around to see if we could find a gas station.  We ended up finding the unmanned Coop pump and was able to fill up. I believe our gas tank holds 20 gallons and the pump said I put 19.6 in...so we REALLY needed gas.  Then I made my way to the Tipton Post Office to ask for directions. As it works out, we were directed to go a different route and found that if we had taken the original route we would have ended up detouring a LONG ways out of the way.  So the Lord blessed us and we ended up going the right way.

Anyway, once at Heidi's we chatted for a bit and she was pleased with the changes and progress we'd made in the eating/weight department.  Sarah's heartbeat was at 152 and my blood pressure was still doing okay.  This was the appointment where I get my blood work done, so I'm waiting to hear back from that, but I really think we'll be okay.  Heidi had a helper there and both agreed that Sarah was head down now and anterior in position.  Overall we had a great report and we are set to go to every 3 weeks in appointments now.

Overall, between seeing the chiropractor, changing my eating and losing some weight (not too much here we are trying to balance that), I am having the best third trimester of all my kids.  I feel more energetic and though I still have to watch how much I do, I feel so blessed!

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter