Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Pinata

Okay, I don't know if that is really how you spell Pinata but I bet you get the point ...it was a round paper thing that the kids hit around and broke open to get candy... Okay, so anyway, it worked out perfectly because each kid that wanted to got to try to hit it twice and on the last try Kimberly broke it open...Enjoy!
Teacher Roxanne explaining what to do...
We made the older kids wear a "blind fold" (or more like a stocking cap) over their eyes the first time and then the second time they could just hit it.
Here is Piper giving it her best try.
Look at Tyler go.