Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nathan's Ear

I guess I haven’t updated this thing since Easter.  We went into the ENT (Ear Nose and Throat Doctor) on the 5th and Nathan has to have tubes put in both ears.  The date for this is this Thursday the 19th….I don’t have a time yet or anything but we will have to go to Hastings for this.  I’ll let you all know how it goes.  The doctor said that he was going to put a t-tube in which is a little more permanent in that it will have to be removed an can’t be pushed out like the last one.  There is a slightly higher risk of him ending up with a permanent hole if they let it go too long but that is slight.  Anyway, just thought I’d update you all on that.

 

Sunday Marion took the family on a little tour of the area.  I’ll try to write more about that another time and maybe even add some photos.  We have had lots going on here and this week is actually pretty busy for me so I’ll have to see how much I can get done.