Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, April 27, 2007

Story Hour...Lebanon Fire Truck Tour

For the last Story Hour of the season, the Lebanon Librarian (Esther) arranged for us to have a tour at the fire station in Lebanon...the kids got to hear these neat little hats and they got to turn the water hose on and shoot water in the street, and then we all went for a ride on the fire truck.




Here is Abi taking her turn at the water hose. When she got home she got our garden hose sprayer and wanted to water the garden. It was pretty cute as she pretended to be a fireman and water...Daddy said she even turned off the hydrant when she was done!
This is Ben...Abigail and Nathan's cousin...he was down visiting Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter and so he came to see the firetruck as well. He was a little timid with the whole event but I think he really enjoyed himself in the end.

These two boys are my friend Lori's two kids. Cauy (the little one in the gray and yellow) is very outgoing and pretty much fears nothing...he just turned two...he will end up being a year ahead of Nathan in school because of the cut off dates but Colton, who is the older one in the blue should be in Abi's grade...we think!