Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, April 30, 2007

First Birthday Party

Well, Abi got invited to her first birthday party. The little girl was one we met from MOPS and her name is Kara. She turned 3 years old. She had a Dora the Explorer Party and Tracy (Kara's mom) did a great job!

They tried to do duck-duck-goose but the kids were just not into it. Tracy made these really cure back packs out of foam sheets and had goodies inside of them. One of the goodies was a piece of chalk that they kids got to use to color flowers on the fence. They even had a map and a hunt for the birthday cake. J (Kara's father) was swiper and it was lots of fun!

I felt a little bad because Abigail and Nathan don't watch Dora so they were not very aware of what was going on, but they played nicely. Kara has a younger sister who is Nathan's age so we took Nathan too. All went well until Nathan got frosting on his hand and he couldn't get it off so he had a bit of a melt down but once his hand was cleaned off, he was fine!

Now I just have to figure out what to do because Abigail has started saying she gets a party when she turns three! I guess we'll have to discuss that one with daddy!