Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby News Update

Okay, well I know it is about a week later then the 16th date, but hey, I am at least updating right!

Everything with the ultrasound went well as far as we know. The technician (Penny) didn't see anything that brought alarm to her which was good but we'll see what the "official" word is when I go back on the 7th for my 28 week check up. I assume it can't be bad or they would have called me back in by now!

Anyway, the baby's head, stomach and leg all agreed with the 25 week measurements. And there didn't seem to be anything abnormal with my fluid. The uterine fibroid that was a potential at the 13 week check up was no where in sight if that was even what it was! Penny said she didn't see anything obviously causing a large measurement and YES..she only saw ONE baby!

As far as the sex of the baby, we tried to find out what it was and because she is more on the cautious side of things would only give us a 65% certainty that the baby was a boy...she said "either you have a very well endowed little girl or you have a boy". My uneducated eyes at one point saw the same thing she did which really looked like the main boy part, but we couldn't get a clear picture of that so she wouldn't raise her percentage!

After reporting all this to Marion, he said he'd go with the boy "diagnosis" and then be surprised if we turn up with a girl!

So with a boy on the way that would make 5 boys and 3 girls on the Schlatter side and 4 boys and 2 girls on my side! The girls seem to be getting out numbered rather quickly! We'll keep you posted if we find anything else out! We are looking at between the 14th and 25th for a delivery date but nothing is set yet of course...