Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our New Floor

Yep...it is Finished and we love it! I personally don't think the pictures do it justice but that is okay...you all can come visit and then see it in person if you'd like!

I didn't get any pictures of them tearing up the old floor so I just threw in a picture of the old floor here with Nathan in it so you can be reminded of what it looked like at first:




















Here is when they had all the old floor tore up...it had tons of staples that they had to pull and then it had what they call an old poured floor underneath with gold specks in it. They didn't do anything to this floor they just overlayed the new floor on top!





















Here is when they had all the under floor layed and were just starting on the main flooring. They put this glue down and then had to wait for 30-60 minutes for it to cure then they placed the tiles on and away they went.
















Here it is all done! The guys were very helpful and moved all my appliances back in for me. I tried to get a picture of them but they refused!