Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby News

Well, we have baby news...or at least the start of baby news...I had my 24 week check up yesterday and everything is going very well. Ihad to have my gestational diabetes screening and we pray that comes back normal.

The baby's heart rate was right there at 150 but that doesn't tell us anything because both Abi and Nate's heart rates were right there in the 150s as well. My blood pressure is staying low so far and doing well in that regard...I have ranged from 120/60 to 110/70 this last time. But it hasn't gone higher then that! And my weight is doing really well. According to the dr.s scales I have only gained 9 lbs so far!

So you may be asking what the news is...well...the big news is that I am measuring big...5 cm big which is like the equivalent of 5 weeks difference...you are supposed to be 1 cm per week and I am at 29 1/2 when I should have been 24 1/2! The dr said that if it would have just been 26 or even 27 he would have just thought it was extra fluid like with Nathan but 29 is quite a bit different and wants to have another ultrasound so we go in for that on Tuesday the 16th! I'll try to let you know what happens with that!

I guess Marion and I are just excited at the opportunity to find out what we are having this time around. Marion has always been against that idea with the other two but this time around he is actually excited to find out and has been saying for quite awhile that the dr just HAS to let us have another one so that we can find out! So we'll see if the baby cooperates and if so, we'll know!

We do have a boys name picked out and solidified between us and we are pretty sure about our girls name though we could still change that one if we find something we like better! Though I don't know if Marion wants to share that information or not, so I'll have to ask him before I spill the beans there~

Well, that about covers it for the baby news. If we find anything out on Tuesday that I can share, I'll sure put in a post!