Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas Presents....Check!

I know....several of you will roll your eyes at me and groan but I have been working hard at getting those Christmas presents all done!

The main ones I was working on were the two bedspreads for the kids. I made them each a denim bedspread. Nathan's is Red Tractor and denim (thanks to Grandma Schlatter's red tractor stash) and Abigails is Precious Moments with purple and denim. Anyway, they are both done now and put away for Christmas.

This year we will be celebrating Christmas with the Schlatter's at Thanksgiving so I have to be a bit more on the ball with them anyway! I think we have everything but two and I just have to order those...I know what I am getting though! On the Sister's side (that is what I call Christmas with my sister's family because I couldn't figure out what else to call it) I still have several to figure out...but that won't be until December so I have a bit more time.

I have been working on my Christmas cards as I am making them this year. I found a really neat stamping set from STAMPIN UP and so I decided to try it .... I don't know what I was thinking especially since we will be having a baby's annoucement coming just a month later...but it has been fun working on them none the less!

Well, that is my Christmas update! They are coming to do my new floor tomorrow so I will try to get some pictures and update you on that when they are all done!