Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, October 12, 2007

Nathan's 2nd Birthday

Well our little boy is TWO~

His birthday was on a Saturday this year and unfortunately it was a very BUSY Saturday with the Lebanon Celebration and Antiquities Fundraiser for MOPS so we were very busy. However, Aunt Roxanne and cousins Kim, AJ, and Tyler came down Friday to take Antiquities pictures so we were able to have a little fun and celebration on Friday night!

I made Nathan a tracto cake...RED of course!














Here is Nathan with his cake and two candles. He couldn't really blow them out very well so Daddy helped him do that! (see next picture)

















Here is the crew eating cake...Tyler didn't make it into the picture...I don't know where he was, but Nathan and him really look like brothers! In fact I just had someone see a picture of Tyler as a baby and thought it was Nathan! Amazing how that works!














I'll post some more pictures...