Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, February 14, 2008

3 Week Appointment

Well, we didn't get a 2 week appointment in so we had a 3 week check up yesterday.  Jonathan is doing well other then he has a cold.  The dr said his lungs are clear though so he would characterize it as "just a cold".  Nonetheless he went ahead and tested for RSV just to make sure.  Which I find humorous because even if he has that they say there isn't much they can do for him because it is a virus...it is more just for us to know!
 
Anyway, he is doing great and very healthy the dr said...he weighed 8 lbs 2 oz which was up 10 oz in just a week and a half.  He also has grown to 21 3/4 inches.  His head was measuring 13 but I don't know what we started with in that so I can't compare.  So as you can see, he is doing very well if we can just get over this little cold. 
 
Last night we got out the humidifier from the kids room and used saline drops and he is doing MUCH better today though his cough is a bit more dramatic today.  I think it is the mucus going down his throat!  Poor thing. 
 
The only other news is that we started potty training Nathan today...we will see how that goes...it wasn't overly successful this morning so we will see over the next few days if we can't find something that will work for us.  I'll have to keep you posted on that one. Well, I best be running to get things done before we have to sit on the potty again...