Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our New Piano

Well, we got a piano...Marianne had an acquaintance who was moving and wanted to sell their Baldwin Spinet Piano and it was a good enough deal we just couldn't refuse...we had talked several times about getting one because we'd like the kids to at least try to learn how to play so when the opportunity knocked...we took it. As you can see from the pictures, the kids are thrilled...Abigail even takes her story books, puts them on the piano and then sings songs about her books! It is quite adorable. Nathan has his own version of playing...usually alot louder!