Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, February 04, 2008

Pics of Jonathan

Here are a few picture of Jonathan....

Sucking his "thumb"...this is the closest he has gotten so far...you can't really tell in the picture but he really had it in there!















Here is another good one with his eyes open...I know several have stated they have not seen him with his eyes open yet...but he is becoming more and more awake and alert as the days go on...















Here is the crew...they were all together reading! (note Jonathan isn't that happy about the situation...if I remember correctly, it started with Daddy holding Jonathan and then the other kids climbed up to get Daddy's attention too!)