Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Weigh In

Well, at 9 days old, we had to take Jonathan in for a weigh in...and the results were:

7 lbs 8 oz

Marion thought for sure the way he eats he would have gained back his birth weight plus but not quite yet...when we left the hospital he was at 7 lbs 3 oz so he is doing really well.

He also sleeps really good going 4 hours at a stretch for a few nights and then we are back to 2 1/2 hours for a night and then a couple more at 4! I definitely have nothing to complain about with him!

He does seem to spit up quite a bit but we are working on that...I think he like to suck so much that he over eats! We are experimenting with supplementing the pacifier for additional sucking times and seeing if that helps the spit up issue!

All in all, things are going good...the older kids still like him, though they are still spending quite a bit of time at Grandma's still...starting next week they'll spend more time at home...and then we'll see how they are really doing.