Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jonathan's Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for Jonathan to meet the neighbors...several of the ladies in the community had wanted to shower us once Jonathan had arrived so we did that today. It was very nice of the local ladies to do this for us. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:

The next few pics are the decorations they did a GREAT job....































This was a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch that was done by one of the hostesses...I just love it!















The picture below is kind of a funny one...in the center you have me laughing with Elizabeth as she hold Jonathan, to the right you have Afftin feeding Lane who was born just 5 days before Jonathan, and to the right you have my sister looking like she's preaching or something but in reality is trying to catch a ball that she was throwing with the kids while waiting for the shower to start. I just think it is a funny pic!


















The older kids were just thrilled to open all the presents...Abigail had a definate idea as to which presents should be opened when...they helped and had a great time...they even got several gifts for themselves as siblings...including the books and two little "babies".




















































This was a special gift from cousin Kimberly...what was even more fun was that Aunt Roxanne had gotten a shirt that says Mommy's Little Boy and given it to him at birth, and then Kimberly bought this one without knowing about the other one, so now he has a shirt for each of us!