Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He Stood UP!

Yes...I absolutely cannot believe it but Jonathan just stood up on his own!

We were in the kitchen finishing lunch and Jonathan was sitting on the floor exploring and crawling around. All of a sudden I looked over to where he was and HE WAS STANDING next to the canner...apparently he crawled over to the canner and using the handles to pulled himself up! I am just so stunned...

The kids tried to get him to recreate the event but he was getting so much attention that he was interested in standing again...I wonder what he will pull up on next?

Just had to share...how exciting!

Here is a picture of him after he was standing: