Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, September 04, 2008

News for the Doctor

Well, we got good news on Friday!  All my blood work came back normal!  I am most thankful for the thyroid results! 
 
So now what do we do...well I have started taking Prilosec for reflux to see if that doesn't help the situation and we will see...I am supposed to take it for 2-3 weeks.
 
However, I am thinking that maybe it is more of an allergy thing because I didn't have any difficulties with it when I was in Scottsbluff and then the very next day that I got home, I was hoarse again. 
 
I haven't really had allergies so I don't know for sure but we will keep on the course of Prilosec to rule that out and then we'll go from there. 
 
Just wanted to let you all know since I had posted about that...OH>.and Nathan's belly button is great...it started responding after just 24 hours of antibiotic and it we haven't had any other problems since.