Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update on the Farm

Well, Marion is busy drilling wheat...he says we have about three more days if the weather holds...then they will have to wait till the soybeans are harvested, disked and then they will need to drill that soybean ground.

We have had a nice run of weather lately with no rain delays.

The soybeans are dying down nicely...the corn is turning and the milo is ripening. All in line with fall harvest. Jim just did sillage and I think they have all the cane cut and baled now. Marion said something about one more cutting of alfalfa but I can't remember when he said they would do that!

That is basically the farm news...I can't think of anything else right now...I'll ask Marion and let you know if he adds anything!