Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Crazy Boys

I know there are those moms out there who have much crazier situations than I do with my two boys, but I just thought I'd share a few of the cute and crazy things they are doing lately!

Below are the pictures I took of Jonathan as he is learning to climb! I took the pictures and then told him to get down. At least once a day I am taking him down off of the table or a chairs or something.









































The other night as we were watching a movie, Jonathan climbed onto the footstool and basically jumped/fell to the chair over a six inch gap at least! He did this over and over laughing all the time!

Below is a picture of Nathan with his helmet and goggles on! He got these for Christmas a few years back but is just now really getting into them!


























Nathan is my crazy boy because he will work in the dirt for HOURS and complain if we make him stop to eat or even pee! He just got new farm boots and LOVES them...wanting to wear them out of the store! But the real crazy thing was when he tried to literally climb the wall - He stood in the doorway and put one foot on the step on one side and the other foot on the small table and then began hoisting himself up! Some days, he literally bounces from one spot to the next with SO much energy!
But the best thing of all, I am really starting to appreciate and enjoy my boys. I don't really know how I'll handle the bugs, snakes, frogs, and whatever else they find as they continue to grow...but for now, I am really enjoying watching their energy!