Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Trip to Scottsbluff

Well, we had an interesting and quick trip to Scottsbluff. My mother had an appointment in Scottsbluff and needed help with transportation, so we decided to help her out since it would give us an opportunity to see family as well.

The kids and I headed to Gothenburg on Monday around lunch time and enjoyed a liesurely trip up there. The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins and I got to enjoy a kid free walk with my sister. (Kimberly has turned out to be a great babysitter!)

Tuesday we headed for North Platte to get my mom and then on to Scottsbluff. We had made arrangements for the kids and I to have lunch with my dad out at his grader - wherever that would be! The kids had a great time running around the fields and climbing in the grader. I only got a few pictures - I don't know what I was thinking - they are all focused on the cab! Anyway, here are the few I got:






After lunch with my dad, we headed off to Mitchell to visit with my aunt and her kids. They were having piano lessons so we just sat outside and played in the yard while the kids took turns with their lessons! I got a little sun and came home pretty red (I put sunscreen on the kids but didn't think about myself - ha!)
I had also made arrangements to meet up with a friend of mine from high school. We decided to head to the park less than a block from her house and visit while the kids played. It was a good thing the kids got so much fresh air because they zonked for awhile on the way home making a six to seven hour drive round trip much more tolerable.
Wednesday morning we headed on home and stopped by Kearney and Hastings for a couple fruit trees and various other 'big city' items. We did have a few funny stories on the trip but I won't get into those on here...you'll have to call me for those!
We'll be taking another trip in June though I can't remember the date...it is later in the month though. Maybe we can get around to a few others this time as well!