Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, June 01, 2009

Jonathan's Tatoos

I know...you are thinking he is just too young, but in today's society, you have to let the young live! Who are we to curb a child's creative desires?

Okay...so not really...did I have you going there? Probably not...so here's the story:

One day after VBS week, the kids were playing with their stamps that they got. Abi got a purple cross one. I was in the bathroom and heard Abi and Nate really arguing over something and Jonathan screaming. When I got out, I hunted them down to find out what was going on. As I rounded the corner, what did I find...Jonathan had purple cross tatoos all over him. The pictures aren't the best, but I think you can still see them:


I only too pictures of the one side...mostly because this side had the tatoo on the arm like it possibly could have been...anyway...his other arm, some of his face and legs were covered with purple crosses.
When I rounded up the other kids to inquire, I was told that Abi had been mad at Nathan for taking her stamp and she tried to stop him from tatooing Jonathan. Nathan in return fought back and proceeded to hold Jonny down and stamp him repeatedly!
Oh the joys of brotherhood! (however, at the rate Jonny is growing, it won't be long before he will fully whip Nathan and get his revenge! Then again, we will have to see if Nathan will match Jonathan's pure size with smarts...Nathan is a cunning little one!)