Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life's Craziness...

Okay so in the last few days my brother-in-law had a HUGE racing wreck where he rolled his racecar like 2 times - but walked away with only a hurt foot....Nathan had his bacterial infection....and last night we heard of a man in our church having a harvest accident where he was driving a loaded grain truck and ran into another grain truck. He is okay but had to go to Salina and was pretty bad for a while (we hear he is doing good today).

I am SO thankful for the multitude of blessings and protection God is giving those around us! Hold on...it can be a bumpy ride sometimes!