Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back Logged AGAIN!

Okay...so as you have noticed, I haven't blogged since April 22 or something outlandish like that! I just can't believe that it is already June 15! (Happy Birthday Marianne!)

Where has the time gone? Will all the days continue to be this fast paced? Will it ever slow down again? These are the questions I've been asking for awhile now! We have the craziest summer ahead of us that I can remember....so....please be patient. I'll try to keep you posted on what is going on...but if you don't hear from me...SHOUT OUT! Remind me that you are here and would like a post...cuz if you don't...I might forget about you! And I wouldn't want that!

So...this is what I'll do. I'll TRY to post at least once a day for this week to catch up. I've got VBS stuff to show you, and a few other things as well. I'll have to search back through the calendar to find out what all I have forgotten in May and thus far in June!

I'll back log the posts...so you may have to scroll down our ask for older posts...but all the posts will be in May or June so you don't have to go back farther than that! So...here we go with our first post for the week!