Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Okay...

So I haven't done the best at posting every day this week..but I have gotten alot posted!

The guys are here today putting in the new window upstairs. They are about done! Now I just need to get up there and paint the room! It really looks nice and I'll have to try to get some pictures for you!

Tomorrow we will be heading off to get Abigail from Salina. She was getting a little lonesome today and had to call after VBS for some reassurance! I am so proud of her for making it this long!

Nathan has done remarkably well as well, however today he was walking around asking "What do I do now?" "What do I do now?" He was obviously bored! I told him to go play with his tractors, but he wasn't interested in them! You know it is bad when he is not interested in his tractors! He said, "I've already done that alot today, Mommy!" Currently, he is outside playing in the water! I just might have to blow up the pool this afternoon for him to play in!

I don't really know what is going on with Jonny...he has been sleeping alot and been very cranky! Marion says he has slimmed down alot and he may be going through a growth spurt. If he is awake, he literally is at my heels crying! If I hold him, he lays his head down like he wants to go to sleep! If I lay him down...he sleeps...all DAY! Just can't quite put my finger on what could be the problem other than a growth spurt or teething! I'll have to keep watching him and let you know!

Well, it is time to call Nate in to dry off! Talk to you later!