Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

From Rags to Riches...

Okay...I just couldn't refuse the title...you'll understand why when you see the pictures.

One day when we were outside working, Abi came out of the house looking like this:


She had done this all by herself. She had found a sweatshirt of Daddy's, and put on his hat and gloves then proudly came out to show us her fashion. If she would have had on her work boots, it would have finished the picture nicely! :0)
Then, several days later, she was hiding in the bushes from Nathan. These are the pictures I got then:



We think we are going to use this last picture or a form of it for her 5 year picture. She's close enough to five right?