Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Best I could do...

Under the circumstances....I totally had planned on actually putting on the laces of the ball instead of just a red strip....but I just am not up to all that today and didn't want to put it off to tomorrow not knowing how I'd feel then!

Anyway, here is the picture of the baseballs. Karla will be bringing the bat and I will try to get pics of the whole event so we can share them!
Marion had a meeting tonight so while I worked on frosting the baseballs, this is what I had the kids doing:

They loved the picnic idea and were thrilled with the peanut and butter sandwiches with frosted graham crackers...as you can tell...we took the easy way out! Good thing I had permission from my Aunt Patti to take the day off! ;0)