Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, January 25, 2010

Update on Baby #4

Well, I got word today  that I my first glucose test was ‘slightly elevated’ and therefore they want me to do the 3 hour test. 

 

After talking to Marianne, I’m going to do it tomorrow morning.  I have to fast from midnight on so they can get a fasting blood sugar….then I’m not sure if I have to stay at the hospital the whole time or if I get to leave, but I’ll drink their super-duper glucola solution and have my blood drawn every hour after that for 3 hours…sounds like fun huh!?

 

We would appreciate all the prayers we can get.  We know that many of those that don’t pass the first one often pass the second one.  We aren’t worried about it, but if we end up with gestational diabetes we are a bit concerned as to if we will be allowed to deliver in Smith Center or if we will have to go to Hastings.  At this point, we can only speculate as to what it would actually mean, and we trust God is ultimately in control here.  Nonetheless, prayers are always appreciated!

 

As soon as I know anything, I’ll try to give another update.