Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, January 08, 2010

Date SET

I got confirmation from the OBGYN in Hastings indicating the c-section for Baby #4 is March 15, 2010 at 7:30 a.m.

It is planned right now for us to deliver in Smith Center again with Dr. Pankratz from Hastings coming to do the actual delivery. Dr. Overmiller will continue to do the check ups and will assist in the delivery as well as take charge of the baby when he is out. We are so relieved to be able to have this baby in Smith Center too! Dr. Pankratz basically assured us that aside from extreme circumstances, we'd be able to deliver here and then proceeded to schedule the section for two weeks early so that those extreme circumstances were less of a possibility!

The section is actually only 11 official days before the due date, so that isn't so bad. Abi was born 12 days early and Nathan was 14 days so that is pretty common for us. Jonny was our exception being born just 4 days early! I'm starting to get excited yet know we still have over two months left to wait!

We will keep you posted if anything changes...I see the doctor again on the 18th and then we will start going every two weeks after that!