Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uggh...I've got a cold!

I'm so sad...not to mention sick...but I definitely ended up with a cold! We had several good months there after starting elderberry suppliments that none of us were sick...but after two nights of very little sleep and several days of running around, I can no longer deny that I feel horrible! ;0)

Jonny had a runny nose on Monday and still has traces of it with a slight cough at night but doesn't seem to be worse for the wear! Abi complained of a sore throat on Tuesday night and yesterday morning, but by mid afternoon said she felt fine...the sore throat did return this morning, but she says she is feeling fine now!

What is absolutely hilarious to me is that I'm the one who has been eating the oranges, taking Vitamin D (which one friend declares to be the answer) and the elderberry (which another friend highly recommends), plus taking my pregnancy vitamins and I am the one the sickest! HA!

So far it is just a head cold and I am praying it doesn't do anything else, plus goes away quickly! But it is hard to rest when you can't breathe, your eyes water all the time, and your head thumps like a jack hammer! Since I can't take anything but tylenol, I've been using the baby's all natural chest rub called "Ah-choo"...it really seems to loosen up the congestion, but then I'm constantly blowing my nose! Oh the fun!

(I know this seems like I'm complaining alot, and I ask for indulgence on that...I really am so thankful that we haven't had alot of sickness and nothing with the flu or H1N1. God had truly blessed us this winter with the health we have had and even a severe head cold is way better than fighting all the other stuff we could have had. I want to make sure I keep things in perspective and remain appreciative even though at the moment I don't feel well!)