Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not much going on....

Well, the blog has been on my mind - especially since I now have all five of my blog books and am LOVING them - but really I can't think of anything very 'interesting' going on!  Life is kinda just humming along...nothing really extra or exciting at this point. 
 
Like I just said, I did get the blog books and they are AWESOME...Marion is so happy that we have them...especially now that he's seen them.  They include pictures and stories just like the blog with a table of contents!  As we've looked back through them, we have been AMAZED at how young Abi looked or the funny stories...it is a great way to remember those things that we haven't looked at for a long time!  It has also been very interesting to see how the years of our lives have repeated themselves in so many things.  If any of you have a blog...I'd definitely recommend looking at Blog2Print!
 
We also did get our new chest of drawers.  It was shocking how clean the room looked when I got my clothes put in the drawers :0)  I still have a lot to do to get everything put together but at least the main clothes are off the floor now!  I am gonna have to figure out how to refold my clothes to better utilize the space and I want to sort through my tubs of clothes to see what needs to be kept, given away, and can now be put in the drawers.  The other day I did get the baby's clothes out and put them in the chest...now to move over the stuff from the changing table that needs to be in our room!  As you can see, there are still things I want to do, but the main clothes are put away anyway!
 
Nathan has been going with Marion to do chores almost every day lately.  Yesterday was Jonathan's turn and Abi went with Daddy today, but most of the time Nathan goes and helps chop ice and feed cows - this takes most of the morning and it has been refreshing to have time with just two of the kids during this time.  We have been so thankful for the snow suits we have been given and the farm boots have been a HUGE blessing!  Now that we have had some warmer weather, the kids have really enjoyed playing outside too, though Abi has the least tolerance for the coldness!  The other day Nathan and Jonathan played outside with the cars, trucks, and tractors for a good hour before I heard anything from them...they were having such a great time!  I am expecting a lot more muddy clothes because the snow is melting so much more now...but a few loads of laundry is nothing compared to the joy and exercise they get from being outside!
 
Our next two weeks have a bit more activity in them.  Tomorrow we start Story Hour again for the spring season.  After story hour, Abi will go to Grandma's for the rest of the day and to stay the night...she is pretty excited about it.  Then next Tuesday the boys will go do the same.  (We are starting to get them prepared to stay over then when the baby comes!)  We also have a baby shower for a friend from church on Saturday and next week is birthday/hunting weekend.  Since Jonathan and I share a birthday with cousin B we are gonna have cake and ice cream at Grandma's house this year.  (B is Marion's brother's son...they have requested we no longer include full names on blogs that can be seen publicly for security reasons...knowing the situation I am happy to comply...I just hope I don't forget ;0)  Anyway, Marion's brothers are also having their big annual hunting weekend - we don't really participate in that but we usually see them around while they are here!
 
Tomorrow is two months away from the scheduled delivery date (see the Jan.8th update for details on that).  We are doing well...although I have been having some cravings which I never remember having in the third trimester with the other kids before.  The worst part of the cravings is I am mostly craving chocolate!   Oh well, I am still doing well in comparison with my weight...I'd like to be alot less but I'm doing what I can to keep it in check and at the max we've gained 10 lbs...alot better than the 30+ I had gained by this time with Nathan!
 
Well, I guess for not much this post is long enough.   Have a great day and I'll try to keep you posted of anything else that comes along!