Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Diapers.com Baby Registry

As baby #4 gets closer to coming, I have been doing some cleaning and organizing in preparation for his arrival. I have also been asked by a couple different people if there was anything I was needing for baby. All this got me thinking about baby items and nice to's. Since I was on the diapers.com site getting a baby gift for a friend, I went ahead and put together a little registry. I might add some more things as I look around and see what else I need but I wanted to go ahead and post the link for those who have been waiting for it.

Just go to the site and click on baby registry, you should be able to find us from there: http://www.diapers.com

I really like diapers.com and use it frequently. If anything, it will give ideas of things I could really use. Our baby bathtub is pretty much shot...it went through all of my sister's kids and then all three of mine so far...I think maybe a new one is in order. I've also never had a bouncy seat...I've gotten along just fine, but I can see how with more kids, it might come in real handy. (I'd really like one of the boppy bouncers that I saw on Target.com...but I wasn't gonna do a second registry! ;0)

As is expected, we already have most of what we need, but there are a few things that have gotten broken, over used, or need to be replaced - like the diaper changing pad - you can only duct tape something so many times :0) I really hope this doesn't come across like I'm asking for things...please don't take it that way...we are very happy to be having baby 4...and I couldn't ask for anything more than another baby to love!