Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something New

Well, I decided to try something new and we downloaded the new Office 2010 Beta!  It is definitely a different experience from the 2003 Office we have been used to.  Fortunately for me, I have had some experience with Office 2007 on my Mom’s computer! 

 

Marion is not one for change and I think jumping 7 years in progress may be a huge adjustment for him, but luckily we can have Office 2003 co-existing until we decide to go one way or the other!  We also have until October to decide if we want to jump to 2010, buy 2007, or stay with our 2003!  (by the way, did I mention that trying the 2010 beta is free!)

 

UPDATE ON BABY 4 – We had a doctor’s visit yesterday…we are now 30 weeks and doing well.  Heartbeat was strong, blood pressure was good!  I had to take my glucose test but we won’t have the results for that for a few days.  All in all, nothing too exciting to report…we have started the 2 week appointments now and as Marion and I figure it, we should have about 3 appointments left before baby (unless they decide to take me down to weekly in March before the section). 

 

OTHER NEWS – I am seriously considering putting Jonathan into 3Ts…He is just so big for his age and his belly button is almost always showing and his pants come up above his ankles when he sits in 2Ts…Here we aren’t even 2 yet and considering 3s…but before I move him for sure, I need to make sure the 3s won’t be too big! 

 

Tonight the boys are going to Grandma Schlatter’s for the night and the rest of us are going to a meeting at the church.  Marion has Elder’s meeting and I have a CCN meeting!  Abi is going to go along and watch a movie while I have my meeting!  Then the rest of the week will be preparation for Birthdays…I’ve got to make the baseball cakes and wrap presents. 

 

I’ll try to get pictures posted of the birthday celebration early next week.  That is all I can think of at the moment.  Abi and I are planning to sit down and go through her camera one of these days…maybe we will get a few posted for you to see when we get them all downloaded and sorted!