Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, April 01, 2010

April showers....

I am praying that April showers bring May flowers as I sit at my mother-in-law's computer waiting for the van to cool down so I can open the radiator and add some water so we can go home!!!

Today was Ethan's 2 week check up and my follow up: Ethan did great...his jaundice is gone and he gained nearly one whole pound weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz! YAY...no more worrying about his gaining weight! ;0) My blood pressure was still a bit high but nothing alarming and since it did come down some the doctor is willing to let it go and continue to wait and watch! My cough and sinus issues are still hanging in there but have eased up enough that he wants to wait and watch there too...I still have cough medicine at home to help but I've finished the antibiotic round! The doctor also wanted to check some of my blood numbers to make sure I wasn't anemic and a few other things...but praise God they came back normal and there is nothing else we have to be treated for!!! Oh...and the best news is that at two weeks out I am officially 4 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight!!! YAY!

For the other news that you are probably wondering about...our computer had a double hard drive failure yesterday morning! (which is why I am taking advantage of the computer opportunity while I wait for the van to cool down :0) We took it to the computer place in Smith Center and I pray it is just an array raid error and not actually the hard drives but we will have to wait and see what their diagnosis is...probably sometime next week. Until we either get our old computer fixed OR get a new one...I'm not going to be able to do much online!

I do have to say that even though Marion is giving me a hard time about my computer 'addiction'...he is the one who came in yesterday, opened the newspaper, and started flipping pages and tapping the table trying to get his internet fix for the day :0)

Well, I better go check on the kiddos...Jonny should be waking from his nap soon and I need to check the van again! Have a great day and we will see you all when I get my computer back lol!