Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, April 16, 2010

Still no computer

Well, it has been nearly two weeks now and we still don't have the computer back yet. Last we heard the hard drive was on back order and we were waiting to get those. He thought they would be in early this week but we still haven't heard anything.

Ethan is getting better...we found out from the doctor's office that he doesn't have RSV or Influenza which we are so thankful for and his temperature has seem to level off! He seems to still have quite a bit of congestion but the saline drops really help with that. We've also been doing the zantac for reflex and it seems to be helping, we haven't had any major spit ups for two days!!

The other kids are all doing well. Yesterday it rained off an on all day and the kids had a great time playing in the rain. WE also had our first grill out for the 2010 year!

I am sure there are lots of things to actually update on but sitting in the library with the kids running around behind me I can't think of anything else to add so I better get going and get the kids home!