Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Circus

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show you, but Abi and Nate got their first experience with a live circus! Apparentely there is a yearly circus that comes to Salina and this year Marion's brother Mark invited all the cousins to come! Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter were able to go along with Marion and the kids to see the circus and spend the day with the other cousins. (I had a previous commitment so Ethan and I didn't go). The circus is several hours long so Aunt Karla stayed home with Jonny and cousin C while the others all went to see the various circus acts. For days afterward the kids were doing tricks and playing circus. Abi said her favorite part was the acrobat girl who rode horses around the rings and Nathan's favorite part was the tigers!