Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

E-mail Addresses

The recovery process of the computer is coming along nicely however we lost everything to do with e-mails...

Therefore...if you would kindly send me an e-mail at mmschlatter@ruraltel.net I'll add your address back into my files. If you don't hear from me, it's because I don't have your e-mail!

I find it highly humerous that I can't e-mail anyone cuz I don't have their addresses and I can't get some of the addresses I need because I can't e-mail them! (there are several contacts I previously had where e-mail was the ony thing I had!)

Anyway, for those of you who read my blog and facebook...you will at least know that if you want me to be able to e-mail you...I need your address again! Thanks!