Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, January 09, 2012

Abi’s getting glasses!

Sure enough, the doctor today said that she grew enough that her eyes need some near eye adjustment (meaning she can see better closer up but not so well far away).

So, her glasses are on order and and we should have them in about a week. I'll post pictures once we have them but for now we are enjoying our glasses free Abi!



Ps.she wasn't very excited until she found out she could get pink glasses with diamonds...then they seemed to be okay...lol!  (The picture below is not identical but very close to those that she will be getting)
View Actual Image Size for: Float-Milan FLT-KP 222 Eyeglasses, Frames



Sent with Writer.